CREDNET – “Recognition, validation and certification of managerial
competences in SMEs, in the frame of non formal and informal learning«
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Main idea of the project is to develop a thematic network including research centres, training centres, social partner organizations and SMEs, with the common aim of boosting the process of recognition and certification of managerial competences and qualifications and reinforcing their European dimension. The project aims to collect, classify and develop innovative European approaches in the field of certification of managerial competences, with the awareness that most competences of SMEs managers are acquired out of a formal learning environment.
Main aims of the project:
- promotion of the self-evaluation tools as complementary to certification, for an ongoing monitoring of existing competence gaps
- evaluation of management certification on the basis of ECTS system and definition of a comparative pattern between certificates which validate knowledge out of a formal learning environment and vocational certificates
- assessing obstacles to homogeneous procedures in Europe
- Action Synergy S.A. - Greece
- Consorcio Arca - Italy
- CNIPMMR (National Council of Small and Medium Sized Private Enterprises in Romania) - Romania
- RTD Talos Ltd - Cyprus
- SIA Baltic Bright - Latvia
- LCCI (Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry) - Latvia
- Danmar Computers – Poland
The project duration is 36 months. It started on 01.10.2011 and ends on 30.9.2014.
Contact person is Boštjan Košorok.
More about the project is available on (in progress).